I have used AWeber for a couple of years now and have found it extremely easy to use and very reliable.
This Aweber review will highlight how it can help your business keep in touch with your clients.
A regular newsletter will help you to keep in contact with your clients. You can provide them with helpful tips and let them know that you are an expert in your field.
It also gives you the opportunity to let them know what you have been up to and what services you offer. They may not be aware of all your abilities. The newsletter should provide value to your clients. They will unsubscribe if you are always pushing your services and not giving them great content.
If can be difficult to commit to doing a regular newsletter but if you don’t have the time you can always outsource the writing. There are many sites you can use including http://www.elance.com or http://www.freelancer.com to find writers.
There are over 150 easy to customize templates included. You also have the option to create a text version. There is an ongoing debate as to whether a text version or a html template is best. If you do opt for the html template I would also copy it into the text version just in case someone can’t view the html version.
Aweber handles all this for you. There is an unsubscribe message on the bottom of each email that is sent out. If someone clicks on the unsubscribe button then a tick will appear in the stop column and they will no longer receive emails. They can stay on your list or you can decide to delete them.
Aweber Signup Forms
Your newsletter could potentially turn website visitors into clients.
Aweber makes it extremely simple to add a signup form on your website for your newsletter. You don’t need to learn HTML or any technical stuff. Aweber will produce the code and all you need to do is copy and paste it onto your site.
Aweber is a double opt-in autoresponder. This means that once a subscriber signs up for your newsletter/free ebook then they must confirm their subscription.
You obviously don’t need to have a website to be able to use Aweber.
You can add your contacts straight into Aweber and Aweber will send out a confirmation email to your subscribers.
Some view this as a restrictive feature but Aweber wants to ensure that the people you are adding want to receive your emails. This does ensure that you are not sending out unsolicited emails.
If you think this is a feature that you would not like then check out GetResponse which has a more lenient way of importing subscribers.
Aweber makes it extremely easy to track subscriber activity. You can segment out who opened one of your emails and send an email just to those who opened it.
It also shows you who has clicked on your links within each email. This makes it extremely easy to see who is interested in your content and what content they are interested in.
You can send emails as frequently as you like. Some email marketing services charge per email sent which can get expensive fast.
Aweber charges you a monthly fee depending on the amount of subscribers you have.
I hope this Aweber review has highlighted the importance of staying in contact with your clients. I believe that Aweber is the best autoresponder around.
I hear of VA’s and Business Owners sending their emails out in batches of 25-50 at a time. This is so the emails are not treated as spam and to supposedly save money. It becomes a time-consuming task when it is done this way. It is also open to human error.
Why not just press a button once and be safe in the knowledge that you have a 98%-99% guarantee that your email will be delivered? You can then receive vital information as to who has opened or deleted the emails. Email marketing software saves you time and thus money.
There are so many packages available and it can be a minefield. I am currently using AWeber on the recommendation of highly respected internet/affiliate marketers. All the email software listed below allows you to personalize your emails. This will improve your open rate.
- Turn website visitors into potential clients. It is really easy to create web sign-up forms and insert them onto your website..
- Ensure I am not seen as a spammer. It is a double opt-in autoresponder. This means that once a subscriber signs up for your newsletter/free ebook then they must confirm their subscription.
- Build up a relationship with my subscribers by using Autoresponders.
- Set up a 14 day email course using Follow Up messages that will automatically be sent out to new subscribers in a sequence.
- Send emails as frequently as I like. Some services charge per email sent which can get expensive fast. Aweber charges you by the amount of subscribers you have.
- Know exactly where my subscribers are coming from. I have a number of lists set up, each with a different web form so I can track my subscribers. If you want to provide email management as a service you can set up a separate email list for each client.
- Automatically handle unsubscribes. lf a subscriber decides to leave a list this is handled automatically. Aweber doesn’t actually remove the subscriber but marks it as inactive. I do advise you to remove anyone who has unsubscribed though, as you are charged for the amount of subscribers you have.
- Test Drive the Software.
- Capture those important money making email addresses.
- Start an email campaign to your subscribers. Once set up these will run automatically.
- Obtain feedback from your clients by sending them a survey.
- Keep your subscribers updated with regular newsletters. You can use one of iContact’s 300+ professional email newsletter templates.
- Be reassured that your subscribers are receiving your emails as iContact has deliverability rates of between 98%-99%.
- Import any email addresses that you have already gathered.
If it is simplicity you want then iContact is the email package for you. I took a test drive and found it extremely simple but lacking in functionality and that is why I decided to use Aweber.
Having used Aweber for over a year now and being completely satisfied with its functionality and deliverability this is the email software package that I recommend. It is also heavily utilised by Internet Marketers.