RingCentral offers you the power of a sophisticated phone system but with no hardware to buy and nothing to maintain.
When you sign up for RingCentral UK, you will immediately get your own 0800, 0845 or local phone number to use as your business’ main number. In addition, you will also receive a dedicated fax number.
Once you have got your phone number you can answer calls on your existing mobile, home and office phones, or even on your PC.
With your dedicated fax number you will be able to send and receive faxes.
Benefits of RingCentral
- There are no contracts.
- You can have an 0800 number that enables clients to reach you free of charge.
- It will give new clients the impression that your business is a larger professional company.
- If you select the 0845 number option you will have that number for life and there is no charge if you answer your calls on a landline or through the RingCentral Call Controller.
- You can send and receive faxes by email and online.
- RingCentral is completely integrated with Microsoft Outlook® allowing you to send faxes using your Outlook contacts. It also allows you to make/receive calls and you will be advised who the caller is before you accept the call.
- 30 Day Risk Free Trial on the Plus Plan and RingCentral Office (US)
Cons of RingCentral
- The Professional plan charges £4.99/mo for the dial-by-name directory.
- The Professional plan charges £4.99/mo for additional call queues.
Our Verdict of RingCentral
Check out what other Virtual Assistants are saying about RingCentral here.
Here are just some of the awards that RingCentral have received over the years.
This is definitely one company to check out if you are looking for a virtual phone system.